ODDINGLEY BRICK & TILE WORKS, Oddingley, Grid Reference: SO 916590
The Oddingley Brick & Tile Works, operational by 1854, was located on the west side of the Birmingham and Worcester Canal between the Canal and St James Church at Oddingley. William Asten died in 1878 and the brick works and associated tramway were sold. Nothing further is known about the tramway. The brickworks was later closed and demolished.
near Bromsgrove, Grid Reference: SO 952685
This museum, located two miles south of Bromsgrove, was opened in 1967. Its mission being to save timber framed buildings about to be demolished. Subsequently, the museum's collecting policy expanded to cover buildings of architectural, social and historic interest. One of the buildings housed a Racksaw and the museum built a hand worked railway to transport timber to the saw bench.
Gauge : 1ft 3in
Dunhampstead (old) Wharf: Grid Reference: SO 922606
Dunhampstead (old) Wharf was located on the east side of the Birmingham & Worcester Canal immediately to the north of Dunhampstead Tunnel. From here a short tramway served a small limestone quarry. The dates when the tramway was in use are not known. The wharf was later closed and infilled.
Gauge : Unknown
Tardebigge, near Bromsgrove: Grid Reference: SP 008688
Between 1883 and 1890 Robert Windsor-Clive (Baron Windsor) rebuilt Hewell Grange using dark red sandstone from Runcorn and marble from Italy that was brought on barges to a wharf at Tardebigge on the Birmingham & Worcester Canal. At the wharf the material were loaded into tubs for transport to Hewell Grange by means of a horse drawn tramway. The tramway was dismantled after the modernisation was completed.
Bromsgrove Then and Now, (The Bromsgrove Society, 1988)