Nothing known about this narrow gauge railway that had closed by 1967. The details below supplied by the Industrial Railway Society who reported in April 1960 that "rail traction had been replaced by dumpers and all the track has been removed. The premises has been acquired by John Andrews, Builder's Merchant.
- 4wP Motor Rail 4552 of 1929
- 4wP Lister 4306 of 1932