Railways in Worcestershire

Go to content

Main menu:

Locations
Moseley Station

MOSELEY

Grid Reference: SP 079833

Moseley Station on the Camp Hill line was opened by the Midland Railway in 1867. It was situated in a deep cutting. When this station was opened the Midland Railway renamed the original Moseley station to Kings Heath.

Moseley closed on 27th November 1946.

Back to content | Back to main menu