Hagley Station retains many of its original features including the footbridge built in 1884.
Centro class 150 diesel multiple unit No.150109 calls at Hagley on the 10:11 from Birmingham New Street to Worcester Shrub Hill.
This is the view from the westbound platform.
The ornate decoration on the passenger footbridge.
All photographs taken by Andrew Smith on 4th September 2001.