Grid Reference: SP 080842
A new station at Brighton Road was opened (possibly in 1875) on the through line to Curzon Street. Brighton Road station closed on 27th November 1946. The date that this station opened is not known, however in his book "Birmingham Railways on old picture postcards" (ISBN 0 946245 73 8) John Marks quotes an opening date of 1876 alongside a splendid photograph of the station.
The station at Brighton Road was closed on 27th November 1946.