Boughton Halt, which was opened by the GWR on 31st March 1924, was situated on the east side of Bromyard Road and was reached shortly after the railway had passed the works of the Mining Engineering Co Ltd at Henwick.
Boughton never had anything approaching more than a basic service of trains as typified by the service shown in Table 164 of the timetable from 15th September 1958 to 14th June 1959:
07:50 (07:45 Worcester Foregate Street to Great Malvern)
08:21 (08:10 Worcester Shrub Hill to Ledbury) (Second class only)
16:34 (16:28 Worcester Foregate Street to Malvern Wells) (Second class only) (School train - did not run on Saturdays)
17:45 (17:35 Worcester Shrub Hill to Ledbury (not Saturdays)
07:57 (07:32 Colwall to Worcester Shrub Hill)
10:22 (10:10 Great Malvern to Worcester Shrub Hill)
18:12 (17:54 Malvern Wells to Worcester Foregate Street (Second class only)
There was no Sunday service.
Boughton Halt closed on 3rd April 1965.